Friday, October 11, 2013

Just say it, just Ask! Dont Hint or be vague, and don't expect mind reading

I don’t know what happened in my life that made me as direct as I am now, but I am so grateful. I wake up everyday thinking, “I don’t want to waste one moment of my day on anything that doesn’t serve me or others.” Okay, I also wake up thinking, “I have to pee really bad,” but that doesn’t go with this blog. Anyway, I don’t expect anyone to give me anything that I can’t give myself. I also don’t expect anyone to read my mind as to what I want. If I want something, I just ask.

“Just ask!”

If you’re not a clear communicator, then this life lesson is something you need to work on as fast as possible. If you just say what you want your whole world will change. Sure, people can say no, but I would much rather have an honest “no” from someone then a manipulated “yes.” If you remain a “hinter” you could very well find yourself victimizing yourself and making others feel guilty for not being a mind reader. And may very well sabotage your relationships, because you feel like your needs weren't met by your needs to be a  mind reader mate.

If this blog sounds like you, do something about it. If you’re in denial of being a hinter, become aware of how you react if someone makes you angry for not doing what you want. Be blunt, be brave and just ask for what you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment